You will find answers on support questions for our apps in this place.
- 2022 | 12 | 24 → (Version 1.2.1 released)
We made it to the big screen and released the game for Apple TV and MacOS as well!
- 2022 | 11 | 26 → (Version 1.2.0 released)
Meirion added a nice little feature, by that, as soon as December arrives, all selector balls on the ONYON pods at the lake pavillion will dress up with an appropriate seasonal skin … and turn the whole puzzle machine into a Christmas calendar until New Year’s Eve! Unfortunately not on Android, though …
- 2021 | 03 | 25 → (Version 1.1.3 released)
Meirion has added indicators to the pods to illustrate the level of difficulty for every ONYON.
Release of all games on Google Play Store
- 2021 | 03 | 08 → (Version 1.1.2 released)
Release of “STRØMHÅLL: Onyon (TOE Edition)”
Try-before-you-buy version with two ONYONs for free.
- 2021 | 03 | 07 → (Version 1.1.2 released)
Re-released as “STRØMHÅLL: Onyon”.
Complete Redesign of the puzzle machine plus integration with ENYGMA.
- 2020 | 12 | 12 → (Version 1.0.6 released)
All ONYONs unlocked. Plus we added a small “reward” for solving all 25 of them.
- 2020 | 12 | 09 → (Version 1.0.5 released)
Just polished one clue for more clarity.
- 2020 | 12 | 08 → (Version 1.0.4 released)
A loose end has been spotted by our local police officer Ralf in the analyzer of Onyon No. 5, preventing the upper right spinner from doing anything at all … and it has already been fixed, too.
Thank you, Ralf and everyone else, for always keeping your eyes open and letting us know if things do not work as they should!
Meirion also did some polishing on the other puzzles, and as far as we know, the machine is finally running smoothly again.
So whoever has been affected by those hiccups – please accept our apologies!
- 2020 | 12 | 07 → (Version 1.0.3 released)
Our fellow citizen Susanne figured out that there was actually more than one possible solution to Onyon No. 6. This has been fixed. Thank you, Susanne, for uncovering this!
- 2020 | 12 | 02 → (Version 1.0.2 released)
Meirion has fixed a bug that prevented storing the player’s progress under certain conditions … meaning: you may have to solve some ONYONs again. Please accept our apologies, we are very sorry for this inconvenience!
- 2020 | 11 | 28 → (Version 1.0.0 released)